DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management (DDI)
You need DNSBOX if:
- Your DDI admin takes a lot of time and effort
- You want more control over your IP address space usage
- You want to ensure your core network services are secure and available
DNSBOX is a range of fit-for-purpose appliances combining the benefits of enterprise-class DDI software with the security, reliability and ease-of-use of the appliance format.
With DNSBOX you will:
- Radically simplify DDI admin, saving time, saving money
- Increase control over administration of and access to your DDI services
- Protect these services from security threats and service failures. More about benefits >
DNSBOX customers come in all shapes and sizes: Global 100, governments/public sector, service providers and SMEs around the world use DNSBOX because it makes DDI easier, saves money and means they have less to worry about.
Appliances for best practice architectures
DNSBOX comes in different models and with a variety of options, each designed for a specific role within an overall architecture. By selecting the right components, your solution will be an excellent fit for your particular requirement and you won’t end up paying for extra features you don’t need.
Since its 2002 launch, the DNSBOX range has featured purpose-built, dedicated master and slave units, rather than dual-purpose devices. This means you can implement Best Practice DDI architectures at a sensible price - more security and redundancy for less cost. More >
Different master-slave model combinations are designed for different scope requirements:
DNSBOX400 master appliances combined with DNSBOX200 'slaves' let you:
DNSBOX300 master appliances combined with DNSBOX100 slaves let you: